Autism Society of Acadiana presents 2012 Racquets for Hope. A
sponsors and players party will be held on Friday evening, Sept 21st, in
the parking lot of the City Club Pro Shop in River Ranch. All players
receive 1 free entry for the Kick Off Party. Additional ticket for a
spouse or significant other may be purchased here online for $10.
$50 per person. PLEASE indicate your playing partner's name and phone
number when registering/ paying for only one person. If registering a
doubles team (clicking Quantity-2), please enter information on yourself
first and your playing partner. If you have never
registered through Firstgiving, you will need to FIRST create a
Firstgiving account, see below, and then you will register for the
- Click the large green Register button at event page.
- Choose the number of people you will be registering next to correct division, and click Register button at bottom.
- On the next screen, create your FirstGiving account by filling out the form and clicking Create Account - or, if you already have a FirstGiving account, log in with email and password.
- The next section contains registration questions. Fill out boxes, check that you are signing waiver, click Next.
- Create a team, join a team or click "Skip this" at bottom. A
Fundraising page will pop up. You many elect to set up a fundraising
page or click "I do not want to fundraise" near bottom of page.
- The next page is for payment. Fill in, click Submit.
- Next is confirmation page. A confirmation will be emailed to you automatically at this time.
Questions? Need help? Contact us. (clicking the "contact us" will direct you to help from firstgiving)
Levels of Play:
Mens: 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0; Womens: 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0; Mixed Doubles: 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, Open.
Levels are determined by your USTA rating and/or LLTL Day League level
of play. Levels will be checked. When signing up, you may play up but
not down a level. If you are a beginning player with no USTA rating the
suggested entry is 2.5. You may enter only ONE event.
For Tennis Event questions, contact Suzie Hargroder, 2012 Tennis Tournament Chair, via email at email@example.com,
or by cell, 337-212-0633. You may also contact Vickie Nettles at the
Autism Society of Acadiana office, 337-235-4425 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.Click here for secure, online registration through Firstgiving.
Click here to download a paper registration form.
Thank You to our Generous Sponsors and Donors for their Support of the
2012 Racquets for Hope Event!!
Sertoma Club of Lafayette
S.P.I.C.E. (Special People in a Caring Environment), an employee giving program of Opelousas General Hospital
Mosing Family Fund, an advised fund at Community Foundation of Acadiana/Franks Casing Crew
Lafayette Airport Commission
Barbara Connor Jewelry
Lafayette Airport Commission
Annie Spell, PhD., Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Pediatric Therapy and Learning Center
McDonald's of Acadiana
Judice and Adley, A Professional Law Corporation
Christie Therapy Center
American Bank and Trust Company